Monday, 7 January 2013

January Challenge: Resolutions

Happy 2013 people!!

Wish you all a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year!

So, how did you all celebrate the new year?

I, as every other year, kick started 2013 by jotting down a list of new year resolutions with a hope to stick by them till the end of the year. Now, I realized writing down these resolutions in my diary NEVER helps. So this year I decided to get my creative brain into action and come up with a better idea to help me execute it.

I wanted the list in front of my eyes everyday so I am constantly reminded of them... and the best place obviously was the fridge in my kitchen!



I used the Maya Road Mini Rectangular Chipboard Accordion for the base and stuck a magnet behind it. The pattern papers used in this project was entirely from Authentique's - Journey 6x6 paper pad.

The letters 'TODAY' is a chipboard sticker from the October Afternoon 9 to 5 collection. The chip n stick set was just perfect for this project.




I also used a little mesh under the doily.. not sure if you can see it clearly in the photograph.
 







Cool eh?! I propose all you guys to try this out.. I dunno if it would really help a lot but it sure does make you feel all proud seeing this pretty thing adorn your fridge. *wink*

With love,
Shruti

Supplies used:

Maya Road Mini Rectangular Chipboard Accordion
Pattern Paper:
Authentique's - Journey 6x6 paper pad
Stickers/Alphas/Die Cuts:
October Afternoon 9 to 5 chip n stick
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Lovely Mulberry Foam Rubber Thickers
Amy Tangerine Goodness Slate Printed Chip Thickers
Authentique - Splendid - Petite Type Square Mini Alpha Cardstock Stickers 4"X6"
Crate Paper Little Boy Blue Thickers
Dear Lizzy NEAPOLITAN Thickers Glitter Chipboard Charmed Peapod
Pebbles Crimson Glitter Foam Thickers
Crate Paper - Random Collection - Alpha Labels Cardstock Stickers 12"x12" Sheet
American Crafts - Pebbles - Country Picnic Collection - Embossed Stickers - Masking Tape
DEAR LIZZY NEAPOLITAN REMARKS STICKERS
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Bits Die Cut Shapes
American Crafts - Pebbles - Walnut Grove Thickers
Stamp:
American Crafts - Pebbles - New Addition Girl Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps
Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Jar Clear Acrylic Stamp
Embossing Powder:
Zing Embossing Powder: Opaque: White

--


A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page and/or a Project with the theme 'Resolutions'
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: January 31, 2013
Prize: AED 25 Gift Voucher to the Store

10 comments:

  1. such a different and unique challenge..will surely play along with this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shruti, I think it is such a cute idea, something worth giving a try! I do have a list of TO DOs this year but only in my mind as of now. I guess I am gonna put it down on my fridge after reading the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this... especially the lose weight... :P.. such an adorable idea really... and totally unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative and fun way to write resolution ! Liked the way each page is embellished to go with resolution !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..How do u come up with such ideas? This is totally cute and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.