Thursday, 31 October 2013

DT Reveal - Ria Montefalcon


Hello everyone!

I'm so thrilled to be part of Pretty Paper Studio Design Team! I’m Ria Montefalcon, a mom to KC and aunt to Abiel and Aidan. Philippines is my home country but I currently live in a small city yet my home for a couple of years now, Doha, Qatar. I’m a marketing professional by day and a happy crafter by night. I have loved arts and craft ever since I was a little girl, from a handmade card for grandma, stamping with coloring, to even sewing dresses for my little dolls.
I find my style clean and simple. Love to play with patterned papers, stamps and do try techniques I haven’t done before. I also love sewing so you will see some of my sewn crafts and needle works at my blog. So happy to share my works with you all.



To see more of my creations, you can visit me at www.heartforhandmade.com

Thank you. 
Ria

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Ria! Congrats on being on the team, looking forward working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.