Sunday, 6 April 2014

Happy 2nd birthday to my PPS family

Hi folks!
Pretty Paper Studio is two years old already! How time flies! I'm so happy to be still in this awesome group of ladies and I'm very grateful that our boss, Neelu, is one of the most generous and understanding person I've got to know.

For this month, to celebrate Pretty Paper Studio's 2nd birthday, we're to share our favorite projects in the past two years.

I chose projects that I've done myself for my first set of projects.

First is this altered canvas. I love this one because it's the first OTB project I did that's really mixed media (IMO hehe). I was very nervous at first coz I was thinking I'm not doing it right. But while thinking what to do next, I told myself to just let it GO and CREATE. I experimented a lot and I liked how it turned out. Another thing is, I was able to use a lot of scraps here for the little rolled flowers I placed everywhere. 
Second one is this altered cardboard mini-album (and YES, I love recycling ;) hehe). 
I made this project with a list of crafty resolutions for this year. I think I'm half way through it already :) You can check out more detail shots in this post, it's a bit farther down it's quite a long post :D What I love about this project is that I was able to mix and match old and new scrapbook stash. I love my handmade transparent flowers, the word "create" which I fuzzy cut with knife and scissors, the mixture of bold colors, and those layers of awesome embellishments.
Third but not the least, is this little Christmas Tree I created out of (again) scraps of old and new papers, doilies and other stuff. It was quite tough figuring out how to cut those circles in staggering size. I almost gave up..but nope, I have to stick to it coz I really really want a Christmas tree lol! :D I was glad I didn't give up because it turned out really pretty, if I may say so :)
So there you have it, these are my most fave projects (by yours truly) the past years. I still have more to share so stay tuned for that! :)

Happy crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.